Our Tumble and Cheer Classes are fun and interactive! We have classes for girls from 3 to 18 and we group them by age AND ability level. Of course we know your family is probably SUPER busy so we always try to match your preferred dates and times with the best age and ability level for your daughter.
Summer Classes run on a “drop-in class” system that allows families to come to classes when they can and not miss out of the classes they paid for when their on vacation or something comes up. We call is our “Summer Class Pass”. You can purchase a class pass for $75 and use your 5 classes any time throughout the summer. There are a few weeks during the summer when MTC will be hosting special events or camps and will not be running classes. Be sure to check our facebook page and your email to be sure classes have not been cancelled.
Currently, we will not be holding classes on the following dates (note: we may move these classes to earlier times so please stay tuned):
- July 15th – August 3rd
Click here to view our normal summer class schedule
Take a look at our schedule below and choose from our available classes. If you are interested in one of our classes that are listed as “Coming Soon” please contact us. These classes will not become available until we have at least 5 students interested. New and existing parents may request an additional class by emailing us at Contact@morethancheer.com or calling us at 703 – 727- 6030.
- Tumble and Cheer Class: Our Tumble and Cheer Class allows girls to do a little bit of everything. In each class is broken into two parts. The first part of class the girls will learn a cheer, dance, stunt, motions and/or jumps. The second part of the class the girls will work on their tumbling. Everyone starts off with forward rolls and progresses up to back handsprings. No matter what level your daughter is at she will get a turn to have one on one time with her coach.
- Tumble Only Classes: Some girls cheer on our performance team or on our sideline team so they want to spend more time just focused on tumbling. So we designed this class to do just that. The class is very similar to our Tumble and Cheer Class but your daughter will have more time to focus on developing her tumbling skills because cheers, stunts, motions and jumps will not be taught.
- Stunt Classes: Not many of our students get to stunt outside of More Than Cheer classes so we designed this class to give students a chance to spend more time on stunting. This class is not typically broken up into age groups because we need girls of different weights and sizes to allow the girls to stunt together.
- Dance Classes: If your daughter loves to move this class is for her! Cheerleading dance is unlike any traditional dance form. It combines jazz, hip hop, pom, and jumps. Girls learn new routines each week and have a BLAST dancing to the latest (kid appropriate) music.
- Gymnastics Class: Coming soon…